This website www.lsralumna.org is intended for and strictly reserved for use by individual alumni of the Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi, members of the ELSA Association, College Alumni Cell and the College Principal and staff, for personal, ELSA and LSR - related purposes only.
Certain functionalities and access to certain sections of this website may be restricted to some or all members of the ELSA LSR College Alumni Association (hereafter, also referred to as ELSA).
Policies and Guidelines
Some basic guidelines and policies govern the use and conduct of this website, and users must abide by the following:
1. You may download or copy any downloadable materials displayed on this website for home, noncommercial and personal use only; provided, however, that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material and you agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any material accessed through this website. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, downloading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited.
2. Information available through this website may be used for personal ELSA-approved purposes only. Use of information or communications available through this website for any commercial, public or political purposes is strictly prohibited. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to: a) activities that are illegal or fraudulent; b) use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by Lady Shri Ram College or ELSA (or any individual working with Lady Shri Ram College or at ELSA; c) use that can be confused with official communications of ELSA or Lady Shri Ram College, or any of their representatives; d) use that can be confused with official communications of any ELSA Chapters, Batch Representatives, Chapter Heads, Sub-committees and Interest Groups or other authorized alumni leaders; and e) print or electronic mass mailings (spamming), solicitations for commercial services, or cold-calling.
Posting of obscene or vulgar materials or use of obscene or vulgar language, or use of abusive, defamatory, profane, or threatening language of any kind, will constitute a violation of these policies governing the use of this website. Determination of whether specific postings violate these policies shall be at the sole discretion of the ELSA Executive Committee.
Users shall also not upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish any materials containing a virus or any other harmful component.
ELSA may deny further access to these services to those who engage in these or similar practices. These terms also apply to any Message Boards, Blogs and Class Notes functionality, Mentor Project or Career Connect, which are provided by this website as another means of alumni communication.
3. User accounts may not be shared, transferred, or sold to other parties, nor are they to be used by or made available to any person or entity except the registered alumni user. Additionally, users shall not restrict nor inhibit any other user from enjoying any service on this website
4. All email forwarding aliases adopted by users of this website are subject to approval by ELSA. Furthermore, alumni email forwarding addresses should not be used as official business addresses.
5. ELSA is not responsible for screening communications in advance, and will not routinely monitor the use of this website. ELSA, however, reserves the right to reorganize or delete any postings or add and remove message board topics. Notes posted to the message boards of any functionality will remain for 30 days, after which they may be deleted. Alumni users of this website may report any abuses or misuse of this website by sending by contacting the Help Desk. If ELSA determines that a user's participation on this website creates a risk of liability for the ELSA Association, or Lady Shri Ram College, or that the user has violated the policies set forth herein or any applicable laws or regulations, ELSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to expel a user and deny further access to this website. Further, the user’s Membership of ELSA will be placed under review before the Executive Committee.
6. If you believe that any content posted to this website infringes your copyrights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Infringement’ as the Subject Line.
Liability and Indemnity
The reliability of the information available through this website is dependent upon the actions of its users. ELSA can make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of this information.
ELSA does not warrant that this website will operate error-free or that the site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful material. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, ELSA disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose. In no event shall ELSA or the Lady Shri Ram College University be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use information or materials available on this website.
Please note that ELSA may revise these policies and your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications. You should review the policies periodically to ensure that you are familiar with them.
ELSA expects users to exhibit the same level of respect for others in these forums as in any other ELSA-related venue (such as at a reunion event on campus or any other premises).
ELSA may deny access to this website to any individual at any time. Participation in this website – www.lsralumna.org is a privilege.