ELSA – Lady Shri Ram Alumni Association (“Association”) is only providing a platform where Lifetime Members of the Association canshowcase their products and services. The ELSA Hub is limited to managing the Website to enable the Member to exhibit, advertise, display, make available and offer to sell the products ("Products") and offer their services ("Services").
The Association is an intermediary that provides a platform, free of charge, for its Lifetime Members to advertise, exhibit and offer to sell their Products and providetheir Services to Alumni and third parties (who are buyers / customers / users). The Association does not offer services for sale or purchase of such Products and Services on the ELSA Hub.
The Association shall allow the Member to list her Product or Service on the ELSA Hub for a period of one year. If the Member wishes to continue with her listing, she is required to send in her renewal application atleast 30 days’ prior to the expiry of the one year period. Member shall ensure that the information pertaining to your business provided by you in the ELSA Hub's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Association has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Association has the right to suspend your business from the ELSA Hub and refuse any and all current or future use of the ELSA Hub.
When you use the ELSA Hub you specifically declare that the website, facebook page or any other link to your business posted on the ELSA Hub does not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or Content that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnical, objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Product or Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within India.
Association will not pre-screen the various websites, facebook pages or any other link to the Members’ businesses and has no obligation to monitor the content thereof.